Features tungsten carbide teeth for maximum durability and a thin kerf for fast, smooth cuts, DeWalt small diameter construction™ saw blades power through a variety of building materials with ease. Ribbed heat vents allow blades to run at cooler temperatures, reducing blade flexing and binding.
- Thin kerf blade design yields more cuts per charge by minimizing battery drain
- Tungsten carbide tips add durability for longer blade life
- Triple action sharpening process grinds carbide tip to a razor sharp cutting edge for an exceptionally smooth finish
- Fully hardened heat-treated steel body retains its extreme flatness for a more accurate cutting line
- Reamed arbor hole minimizes blade run-out for smoother cutting action
- Blade Diameter: 5 3/8" (136 mm)
- Arbor Hole: 10mm
- Blade Thickness: .039"
- Kerf: .057"
- 10 degree alternate top bevel
- 5 degree face bevel on tip
- 20 degree hook angle
|Assembled Product Width||5.38"|
|Assembled Product Length||5.38"|
|Dimensions:||0.100in x 6.500 in x 7.100 in|