Basic for metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For medium to thin metals 1/8" to 1/4" thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 11-14 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thickness
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting wood
- 5 pack
- Teeth Per Inch: 11-14 Progressive Teeth Per Inch
- Overall Length: 3.625"
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- Type of Cut: Straight cuts
- Blade Thickness: 0.04"
- Blade Height: 0.3"
- Application: Medium-thin metals 1/8" - 1/4" (ferrous and non-ferrous)
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||3.63"|
|Assembled Product Width||0.04"|
|Assembled Product Height||0.3"|
|Dimensions:||0.300in x 3.000 in x 6.700 in|