Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge and thin metals 1/16" to 1/8" thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 17-24 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 pack
- Teeth Per Inch: 17-24 Progressive Teeth Per Inch
- Overall Length: 3.625"
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- Type of Cut: Straight cuts
- Blade Thickness: 0.04"
- Blade Height: 0.3"
- Application: Sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16" - 1/8" (ferrous and non-ferrous)
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||3.63"|
|Assembled Product Width||0.04"|
|Assembled Product Height||0.3"|
|Dimensions:||0.300in x 3.000 in x 6.700 in|