The Square D GFCI Spa Pack is ideal for hot tubs, pools, spas, etc. It has a 50A 2-pole QO ground fault circuit interrupter (QO250GFI) installed in the loadcentre (CQO24L60NRNM). An exclusive VISI-TRIP indicator on QO-GFCI easily identifies tripped circuit breaker. Its non-corrosive, compact rainproof enclosure will not rust and it features a side hinged door for easy access, molded interior trim and main lug loadcentre designed for applications up to 50A, 120/240V AC. It has a 10,000A short circuit current rating and measures 6.5" W x 3.9" H x 9.8" D.
- 3 wire 120/240Vac, 50 amp 2 Pole QO GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) factory installed in loadcentre
- Exclusive VISI-TRIP indicator on QO-GFCI easily identifies tripped circuit breaker
- 10,000 ampere short circuit current rating
- Polymer, compact Type 3R outdoor enclosure will not rust
- Moulded interior trim
- Unique side hinged door for easy access
- Extended mounting bracket permits quick pilot hole drilling and hole spacing for brick mortar joint mounting
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor applications such as hot tubs, pools, spas, etc.
- 6.5" W x 3.9" H x 9.8" D
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||3.9"|
|Assembled Product Height||9.8"|
|Assembled Product Width||6.5"|
|Dimensions:||9.700in x 6.600 in x 4.300 in|