True Nature’s North Ridge Slate metal roof tiles feature a thicker profile and shadow line that makes them indiscernible from slate when installed. Yet they are a fraction of the weight and price of a traditional slate roof. Our North Ridge Slate metal roof tiles feature Quadra-Loc technology that locks the tile in place on all four sides, resulting in unprecedented water tightness and virtually eliminates uplift from high winds and driving rains. True Nature is the only metal tile that filters water over the tile and away from the underlayment, eliminating damage to the roof-deck from rust and rot. The deep keyways force water down the roof into the gutters.
- North Ridge(TM) Slate metal roof tiles
- Features Quadra-Lock technology that locks the tile in place on all four sides; provides water-tightness and helps to eliminate uplift from high winds and water damage from driving rains
- Tile design filters water over the tile and away from the underlayment, eliminating damage to the roof-deck from rust and rot
- Deep key ways force water down the roof into the gutters
- Features a thick profile and shadow line
- Provides optimized energy efficiency by reflecting heat during hot months and retains energy during cooler months; helps to reduce overall energy costs
- Tiles are recyclable at the end of their lifecycle, helping to reduce waste
- 28 gauge
- Covers approximately: 50 sq. ft.
- Mica grey finish
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||13.5"|
|Assembled Product Width||50.75"|
|Assembled Product Height||0.5"|
|Collection||NORTH RIDGE SLATE|