Multi Material Drill Bits are designed to drill into a variety of materials. These bits will drill in brick, block, tile, metal, wood plastic and marble. They'll even drill through multiple materials at the same time. The brazed carbide tip has a unique diamond ground 4-face design for excellent centered starts with little walking and best hole quality. The special Grind angle creates sharper tip edges for Fast starts in tough materials and the double ground flute ensures fast and efficient removal of the drilling dust and prevents clogging. The multi-material bit features a special duo tone surface finish that reduces friction & resistance, therefore increasing bit life and drill battery life.
- IRWIN Multi-Material bits drill through just about any type of material such as brick, block, tile, metal, wood, plastic and marble; they'll even drill through multiple materials at the same time
- Designed for rotary drilling, but are tough enough to be used with hammer drills
- Carbide tip has a unique diamond ground, four-facet design with sharper cutting edges for centered starts with no walking, fast drilling, and excellent hole quality in a variety of materials
- Double-milled flute ensures fast, efficient removal of drilling dust and debris to increase speed and prevent clogging
- Compatible with all standard 1/2" and 3/8" chuck drills.
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||0.31"|
|Assembled Product Length||4.75"|
|Dimensions:||0.300in x 1.900 in x 7.100 in|