Goodfellow Terra® uses innovative MicroPro® wood preservation technology where copper is pressure treated into the wood in a solid micronized form, without the use of solvents. Goodfellow Terra® treated wood can be used above ground, in contact with the ground and immersed in fresh water. During the pressure treating process, Goodfellow Terra® is infused with colour pigments, giving the wood an earthy rich tone of tropical hardwoods that enhances the grain and natural character of the wood. Goodfellow Terra® comes ready to install in a rich, natural colour. It will provide at least 2 - 3 years of good colour performance (varies with exposure and application).
- SPF treated lumber for exterior application
- Goodfellow Terra® uses MicroPro® wood preservation technology
- Protects against fungi and termites
- Offers a deep, rich brown colour using pigments in place of dyes
- Rich earthy tone emulates tropical hardwoods
- Colour retention can last longer than most treated products (approximately 2 - 3 years)
- For use above ground, in contact with the ground and in fresh water
- 5/4" x 6" x 8'
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||5.5"|
|Assembled Product Height||1"|
|Assembled Product Length||96"|
|Dimensions:||96.000in x 6.000 in x 1.250 in|