Anytime is the right time to cook on this compact charcoal grill from Dyna-Glo. Each cooking grate is made with porcelain enameled steel for transferring heat directly to the food. Customize the cooking temperature by using the adjustment crank to raise and lower the charcoal tray. Reloading or stoking charcoal is made simple by opening the steel access door on the front of the grill. The smoke stack features an adjustable flue for additional temperature control. The high capacity ash pan is removable for quick and easy clean-up. Two cooking surfaces, a 381 sq. in. primary cooking area, and a 165 sq. in. secondary surface provide a total cooking area of 545 square inches.
- Charcoal tray adjustment crank customizes cooking temperatures
- Primary cooking area is 381 sq. in.
- Secondary cooking area is 165 sq. in.
- Steel charcoal access door offers a convenient means of loading or stoking the charcoal
- Enameled, steel cook grates for searing food and locking natural juices
- Stainless temperature gauge indicates when the heat is just right for cooking or searing
- Removable ash pan for quick disposal of ash and grease
- Smoke stack with adjustable flue provides an additional option for customizing cooking temperatures
|Assembled Product Height||44.69"|
|Assembled Product Width||28.35"|
|Assembled Product Length||40.28"|
|Total Cooking Space||546 SQ. IN.|
|Primary Cooking Space||381 SQ. IN.|
|Grate Material||PORCELAIN COATED CAST IRON|
|Main Burner Output (BTU)||N/A|
|Side Burner Output (BTU)||N/A|
|# of Burners||N/A|
|Dimensions:||22.800in x 26.500 in x 15.200 in|