Diablo's Chamfer Router Bits create a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-shield, Diablo's high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Ideal for making multiple sided projects
- Creates an even chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines
- Size is easily adjusted by changing the height of the bit
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 1-3/4"
- Bearing diameter: 1/2"
- Carbide height: 5/8"
- Angle: 45 degrees
- Shank diameter: 1/4"
- Overall length: 2-3/16"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Height||2.19"|
|Assembled Product Width||1.75"|
|Assembled Product Length||1.75"|
|Package Weight||0.19 lbs|
|Package Length||1.60 in|
|Package Width||3.40 in|
|Package Height||4.70 in|
|Dimensions:||1.600in x 3.400 in x 4.700 in|