When it came to naming Swan’s new Element-brand Viper® hose, nothing short of one of the deadliest snakes in the world would do. That’s because the Viper® is the toughest rubber hose on the market today, ideal for the most rigorous and demanding hose uses. This premium rubber garden hose features an industry-leading 600 PSI burst strength coupled with a wide 5/8" inside diameter, so the Viper® all-rubber garden hose can withstand a large volume of water flowing through it at great speed. To protect this high-performance rubber garden hose from bursting, the Viper® is made of an exceptional dual-weave construction that gives it twice the strength of standard rubber hoses, yet it’s also 40 percent lighter for extreme manageability.
- Extra strong
- High burst strength for lifetime longevity
- The octagonal shape and rubber blend makes it extremely kink resistant
- Dual-weave construction
- Replaces both traditional black and red hot water hoses
- High performance temperature range from -40°C up to 73.9°C (-40°F to 165°F) for hot water applications
- 600 PSI burst strength
- Oversized crush proof couplings
- Drinking water safe
- Lead free
- 5/8" x 100'
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||1200"|
|Assembled Product Width||0.63"|
|Dimensions:||9.300in x 15.300 in x 14.800 in|