Daredevil™ spade bits are designed for professional users seeking speed, ease of use and hole quality. A full-cone threaded tip pulls the bit through the material with less effort and vibration than other spade bits. The contoured paddle delivers faster chip removal; hex shank with power groove reduces slippage. Up to 10x faster than conventional spade bits.
- Full-cone threaded tip for fast and effortless drilling
- Contoured paddle for fast chip removal
- Hex shank power groove to reduce slippage
- Spur and reamer tips for cleaner holes
- Provides a cleaner hole quality with reduced breakout
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Overall length: 6"
- **NOTE** Some lifestyle images do not show correct bit size; for visual purposes only
- **NOTE** Specification image does not show correct bit size; for visual purposes only
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||0.63"|
|Assembled Product Length||6"|
|Package Weight||0.11 lbs|
|Package Length||0.30 in|
|Package Width||1.90 in|
|Package Height||8.80 in|
|Dimensions:||0.300in x 1.900 in x 8.800 in|