DEWALT rock carbide SDS plus hammer bits are used for drilling holes in masonry, concrete, rock and artificial stone, and is guaranteed to set up to 25 percent more anchors than other standard masonry bits. DEWALT builds these bits with a rock carbide tip that maximizes carbon surface contact for an extended bit life.
- ROCK CARBIDE tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life
- Open head design channels dust into flutes for quicker drilling
- Longer helix four flute design expedites mill removal for quicker drilling
- For use with all brands of SDS Max rotary hammers
- Used for drilling 5/8" holes in poured concrete and other masonry
- Total length: 13-1/2"
- Usable length: 8"
- Diameter: 5/8"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||0.63"|
|Assembled Product Length||13.5"|
|Package Weight||1.01 lbs|
|Package Length||1.20 in|
|Package Width||1.20 in|
|Package Height||14.60 in|
|Dimensions:||1.200in x 1.200 in x 14.600 in|