This 20V MAX* circular saw with a 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade operates on a powerful 5150 RPM motor. Features a 0° to 50° bevel capacity on a lightweight and durable magnesium shoe.
- 5150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provide jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2" carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2x the material at 90° and 45°; allows for more cuts per charge
- Voltage: 20V MAX*
- No load speed: 3,700
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 1-5/8"
- Depth of cut at 90°: 2-1/4"
- **NOTE** Batteries and charger not included
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||8.5"|
|Assembled Product Length||15.5"|
|Assembled Product Height||10.5"|
|Dimensions:||10.500in x 15.200 in x 8.300 in|