Perfect for DIY projects at home or on the jobsite, this 6-amp variable speed reciprocating saw allows you to adjust cutting speed to match the job. The pivoting adjustable shoe enhances tool stability and depth of cut control and doesn't need a tool to change blades so you can switch up and get the job done quickly. It has a cast aluminum gear housing for longer tool life and a 6’ power cord for increased maneuverability.
- 6A provides ample power for most jobs around the house
- Variable speed up to 2,800 SPM allows user to adjust cutting speed to match the job
- Cast aluminum gear housing for longer tool life
- Pivoting adjustable shoe enhances tool stability and depth of cut control
- All steel tool free blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes and aids in getting the job done quickly
- Rubber grip and boot provides optimum comfort and control
- 6' power cord for increased maneuverability
- Stroke length 1" (26 mm)
- Maximum cutting in wood: 4"
- Maximum cutting in steel: 1/2"
- Maximum cutting in pipe: 1-1/4"
- Wood cutting blade
- 4 mm hex key
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||18.7"|
|Assembled Product Width||3.54"|
|Assembled Product Height||7.086"|
|Package Weight||5.83 lbs|
|Package Length||4.20 in|
|Package Width||19.10 in|
|Package Height||8.10 in|
|Dimensions:||4.200in x 19.100 in x 8.100 in|