Imagine a winter without frozen pipes! The AHB cables prevent water-filled supply pipes from freezing all the way down to -40°F. The AHB cable is pre-assembled at the factory, so the installation process is simple and monitoring its operation couldn’t be easier since it features a built-in energy-saving thermostat and clearly visible power indicator light. You’ll enjoy years of trouble-free service because these rugged cables are constructed with a tough XLPE inner insulation, continuous ground braid, and a weather-resistant PVC outer jacket. Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Length 6'
- EasyHeat pipe heating cable eliminates freezing problems in and around the home, farm, cottage, mobile home, and trailer
- A safe and economical automatic temperature control thermostat saves energy by activating the cable only when needed
- Approved for all types of metal pipe and CSA-approved plastic pipes including ABS, CPVC and Polybutylene
- Easy Heat Ltd. AHB Heating Cable, CSA® Certified
- Touch PVC inner insulation
- Continuous ground braid for safety
- Weather-resistant PVC (high-low temperature) outer jacket
- 3-wire grounded cord and plug
- 23 watts/meter (7 watts/foot) at design conditions
- Moisture-proof automatic thermostat will not create radio and T.V. interference
- Heating cable may remain on the pipe year round, but we recommend always turning off or disconnecting the power at the end of the season (when air temperatures remain above 50 degrees farenheit)
- It will shut the heating cable off when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45 degrees farenheit
|Assembled Product Length||72"|