This Radley 20V Max cordless tiller is a powerful and handy helper for loosening up soil in small to medium sized yards. The single 4Ah battery provides ultimate power for even the hardest clay and heaviest soil. Free from tangled cords, tripping hazards and a shortened working radius. The 4 high-grade cultivator blades offer a working width of 6" and a working depth of up to 6.3", ideal for digging up and loosening soil in vegetable patches and flower beds comfortably without a cord. Powered by a lightweight 20V 4Ah Lithium-Ion battery (included) that is adaptable to many other Radley cordless power tools and outdoor products (sold separately).
- Four metal tilling blades
- Blade speed: 230 RPM
- Tilling width: 6"
- Tilling depth: 6.3"
- Adjustable auxiliary handle can accommodate to user's height
- Soft grip on handle for added comfort and control
- Easy front button battery release
- Lighted battery power level indicator
- Includes (1) 20V Max 4.0Ah removable lithium-ion battery and (1) charger (charging time: approx. 140 mins)
- Battery is compatible with many other Radley cordless tools (sold separately)
- Replacement battery: HH #5350-014 (5Ah)
- Replacement charger: HH #5350-013
- **NOTE** This Radley product carries a three year limited warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. The charger and battery carry a two year limited warranty. See owner’s manual for full details.
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||3.58"|
|Assembled Product Width||4.49"|
|Assembled Product Height||63.39"|
|Package Weight||15.10 lbs|
|Package Length||7.70 in|
|Package Width||49.30 in|
|Package Height||9.70 in|
|Dimensions:||7.700in x 49.300 in x 9.700 in|