Support carport roofs and beams with this adjustable steel jack post. Provides the flexibility of working 60" to 96" and carrying the working stress weight of 8,555 pounds, this jack post is a solid choice for stability.
- Adjustable steel jack post
- Used to support carport roofs and beams carrying loads not more than two wood frame floors, where the length of joists carried by such beams does not exceed 16' and a live load on any floor does not exceed 50 lbs/sq. ft.
- Adjustable height: 59"-96"
- Working stress 8,090 lb
- Factored resistance 11,650 lb
- 3 gauge steel plates (comes with (2) 3.5" x 6" and (1) 3.5" x 6" top plate loose in box)
- 12 gauge outer tube (2-3/4" O.D.)
- 11 gauge inner tube (2-1/2" O.D.)
- Elevate top tubing to approximate height and insert locking pin
- Rotate jack screw to desired height, then fasten top plate in position
- Ensure top and bottom plates are properly fastened to supported beam members and properly aligned to the supporting base footing
- Always ensure support post is installed 90 degrees to beam and footing
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||3.5"|
|Assembled Product Height||96"|
|Assembled Product Width||3.5"|
|Dimensions:||3.600in x 3.900 in x 52.700 in|