The speed and control you need to maximize productivity on drywall jobs. With a powerful 6.5-amp motor and variable-speed control, the Drywall Screwdriver is your tool of choice for drywall and framing applications. The ramp-off depth locator provides easy, no-slip depth adjustments for consistent driving, while the ergonomic, tactile grip and two-finger trigger enhance your comfort and balance. The all-metal gear case and diaphragm are designed for high durability. Use the removable belt clip with bit storage for increased portability and convenience on the jobsite.
- Drywall screwdriver provides speed and control needed for maximizing tool productivity
- 6.5 Amp motor delivers up to 4,000 RPM with variable speed control; ideal for drywall and framing applications
- Ramp off depth locator provides easy, no slip depth adjustments for consistent driving
- Ergonomic, ergonomic/tactile grip and two-finger trigger enhances comfort and balance
- All-metal gear case and diaphragm are designed for high durability use
- Spindle offset: 0.92"
- Double insulated
- Drive size: 1/4" hex
- 120V AC
- Maximum 0.9 HP
- Belt clip
- 12-3/4" L
- Cord length: 10'
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||3"|
|Assembled Product Height||9.81"|
|Assembled Product Length||12.75"|
|Dimensions:||3.000in x 13.000 in x 10.000 in|