The Featherlite 2700 is a heavy duty aluminum three-way ladder series that meets or exceeds CSA Grade 1A, ANSI Type 1A criteria. This 7' ladder easily converts from a step ladder to extension to stairway ladder that locks securely and safely into all positions. It features durable extruded aluminum rails and slip-resistant serrated steps and rungs; heavy duty hardware and full rung support to ensure rigidity in all positions; fixed rubber safety shoes on front section, swivel feet on back section; and black ABS, high impact non-marring end caps. This ladder has a weight rating of 250 lbs.
- A tough versatile ladder for tradesmen or DIY'ers
- Easily converts from a step ladder to extension to stairway ladder that locks surely and safely into all positions
- Durable extruded aluminum rails and slip- resistant serrated steps and rungs
- Heavy duty hardware to ensure rigidity in all positions
- Fixed rubber safety shoes on front section, swivel feet on back section
- Black ABS, high impact non-marring end caps
- Extension size: 14'
- Maximum extention open length: 11'
- Weight rating: 250lbs
- Louisville Ladder Corp 2707 Extension Ladder, CSA® Approved
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||132"|
|Package Weight||24.20 lbs|
|Package Length||7.40 in|
|Package Width||23.40 in|
|Package Height||88.70 in|
|Dimensions:||7.400in x 23.400 in x 88.700 in|