This Makita circular saw has an ebrake for maximum productivity and an LED light switch that operates separate from trigger. It features a powerful 15 amp motor for high power-to-weight ratio; a well-balanced design for superior handling and performance; heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base; flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades; ball bearing construction for a longer tool life; conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement; advanced technology centrifugal fan and baffle for efficient cooling of motor; bevel cuts 0-45 degrees with a 45 degree cutting capacity of 1-3/4"; thin kerf carbide tipped blade; and is double insulated.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- LED light switch operates separate from trigger
- Powerful 15 amp motor for high power-to-weight ratio
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades
- Ball bearing construction for a longer tool life
- Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement
- Advanced technology centrifugal fan and baffle for efficient cooling of motor
- Bevel cuts 0-45 degrees with a 45 degree cutting capacity of 1-3/4"
- Thin kerf carbide tipped blade
- Double insulated
- Case included
- Blade diameter 7-1/4"
- Arbor 5/8"
- Max cutting capacities
- (at 90degrees) 2-3/8"
- (at 45degrees) 1-3/4"
- No load speed 5,800 RPM
- Watts out 2,100
- Amps 15amp
- Overall length 12"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||10"|
|Assembled Product Length||12"|
|Assembled Product Height||11"|
|Portable / Stationary||PORTABLE|
|Package Weight||16.70 lbs|
|Package Length||10.60 in|
|Package Width||14.90 in|
|Package Height||12.20 in|
|Dimensions:||10.600in x 14.900 in x 12.200 in|