The TILT-LOK™ handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight-position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 lbs and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22-amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- 8 position, cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application, maximizing comfort and control
- 15 Amp motor delivers a maximum of 3.25 HP
- Ideal for cutting through tough materials such as headers, microlams and wet lumber
- Blade can bevel to 50°
- Depth of cut at 45°: 1-13/16", depth of cut at 50°: 1-11/16", depth of cut at 90°: 2 and 7/16"
- Offers excellent visibility and clear sight line from either side
- Arbour size: 5/8"
- No load RPM: 5,800
- Helical steel gears
- 22 Amp switch
- 120 AC/DC
- Tilt-Lok(TM) 7-1/4" circular saw
- Blade wrench
- Circular saw blade
- Saw: 13-3/4" L
- Blade size: 7-1/4"
- Cord length: 9'
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Width||8.25"|
|Assembled Product Length||13.75"|
|Assembled Product Height||8.75"|
|Portable / Stationary||PORTABLE|
|Dimensions:||9.700in x 17.600 in x 10.200 in|