Solid gauge steel provides this jack post with the strength, durability and dependability you need to support carport roofs and beams carrying up to two wood frame floors.
- Used to support carport roofs and beams carrying loads not more than two wood frame floors, where the length of joists carried by such beams does not exceed 16' and a live load on any floor does not exceed 50 lbs/sq. ft.
- Adjustable height: 69"-108"
- Working stress 8,090 lb
- Factored resistance 11,650 lb
- 3 gauge steel plates (comes with (2) 3.5" x 6.5" and (1) 3.5" x 6" top plate loose in box)
- 12 gauge outer tube (2-3/4" O.D.)
- 11 gauge inner tube (2-1/2" O.D.)
- Elevate top tubing to approximate height and insert locking pin
- Rotate jack screw to desired height, then fasten top plate in position
- Ensure top and bottom plates are properly fastened to supported beam members and properly aligned to the supporting base footing
- Always ensure product is installed at 90° to beam and footing
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||3.5"|
|Assembled Product Height||108"|
|Assembled Product Width||3.5"|
|Package Weight||32.50 lbs|
|Package Length||3.40 in|
|Package Width||4.00 in|
|Package Height||62.50 in|
|Dimensions:||3.400in x 4.000 in x 62.500 in|