Irwin Lockhead Adjustable Wood Bit, with a boring range of 7/8 to 3” and an overall length of 8-1/8” in the one-piece drop forged construction bit, is for general purpose boring in all types of wood where a variety of larger size holes are required.
- Solid one piece forging gives bit added strength for long life
- Lockhead screw securely holds blade to desired boring diameter
- Cutting blade to adjust, loosen lockhead screw and move blade to desired cutting diameter then tighten screw
- 7/8" to 3" size will cut 35 hole sizes in increments of 1/8"
- Drill press shank size: 11/32"
- Overall length: 6 - 1/2"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||6.5"|
|Package Weight||0.44 lbs|
|Package Length||1.20 in|
|Package Width||2.70 in|
|Package Height||10.50 in|
|Dimensions:||1.200in x 2.700 in x 10.500 in|