This 8' Lite® Aluminum Combination Step/Extension Ladder meets or exceeds CSA Grade 2 and has a 225 Lb load rating. It features serrated rungs for slip-resistant climbing and can be used as a step ladder, extension ladder, trestle or double sided ladder, and offset step ladder for stairwells. It works as either an 8' step ladder or 13' extension ladder.
- Easily converts from a step ladder to extension ladder, to a trestle, to a double sided ladder and an offset step ladder for stairwells, that locks securely and safely into all positions
- Durable, aluminum rails and slip-resistant, serrated steps and rungs
- Heavy duty hardware and full rung support to ensure rigidity in all positions
- Fixed rubber safety shoes on front section, swivel feet on back section
- High impact, non-marring end caps
- Weight: 23 lb
- Load rated for 225 lb
- Louisville Ladder Corp LP-813 Extension Ladder, CSA® Approved
- Height: works as a 8' step ladder, or 13' extension ladder
- Base width: 25.25"
- Full spread: 64.5"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||156"|
|Dimensions:||101.000in x 25.100 in x 6.000 in|