The five speed selections (620 to 3,100 RPM) of the King Canada 8" Bench Drill Press help you complete a wide range of drilling applications. Designed for accuracy, this drill press is perfect for home and worksite and is powerful enough to drill through many materials. This little powerhouse incorporates the benefits of cast iron table and base to help reduce any vibration. It has a switch located at the front for easy access. The spindle is supported by high quality ball bearings and there is a 45° tilting table for angular drilling. Features include positive depths stop for quick and easy adjustment.
- King Canada 8 inch drill press
- Switch located at the front of the machine for easy access
- Spindle is supported by high quality ball bearings
- 45° tilting table for angular drilling
- Positive depths stop for quick and easy adjustment
- 1/2" drill chuck and key included
- 5 speed pulley (620/3100 RPM)
- 8" swing, 2" stroke
- 7" max distance from chuck to table, and 10" max distance from chuck to base
- Spindle taper JT-#33
- 2.5 amp motor 110V, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Table dimensions: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2"
- Dimensions: 6-3/4" x 16-1/2" x 23"
Info & Guides
|Portable / Stationary||STATIONARY|
|Dimensions:||8.800in x 17.700 in x 13.500 in|