Maximized for accuracy and capacity, this 8-1/4” Table Saw includes on-board storage for the blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade-change wrenches, miter gauge, and push stick.
- Compact table saw
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental restarts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the "on" position
- On-board storage for guard, fence, wrenches and miter gauge
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of the guarding
- Metal roll cage base for jobsite durability
- Blade brake
- Compact size; ideal for transport and storage
- Depth of cut at 45°: 1-3/4"
- Depth of cut at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Dust port diameter: 2-1/2"
- Max rip to right of blade: 24-1/2"
- Max rip to left of blade: 12-1/2"
- No-load speed: 5,800 RPM
- 15 Amp
- Non-through cut riving knife
- Anti-kickback pawls
- Miter gauge
- Modular guard system
- Push stick
- 2 x blade-change wrenches
- Overall: 22-3/4" L x 13" H
- Blade diameter: 8-1/4"
- Arbor size: 5/8"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||19"|
|Assembled Product Width||19"|
|Portable / Stationary||PORTABLE|
|Package Weight||54.30 lbs|
|Package Length||13.70 in|
|Package Width||26.00 in|
|Package Height||26.50 in|
|Dimensions:||13.700in x 26.000 in x 26.500 in|