Enjoy the premium performance and refined features of the Benchmark 1/2" drive professional ratchet. The slim oval head and fine, 72-tooth gearing (just 5 degrees of swing arc) are great working in tight spaces. Sockets lock onto the quick-release drive tang so you don't have to worry about dropping them. Made from the highest quality chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated for ultimate corrosion-resistance and cleanability and fully polished to a gleaming mirror finish. Tough chrome moly gear at its heart delivers torque performance that easily exceeds ANSI standards.
- Professional ratchet handle
- 72 teeth for minimum 5° of movement for greater access
- Forward/reverse lever mechanism for one hand directional change
- Locking/ quick release button
- Material: chrome vanadium
- Mirror nickel chrome finish
- 9-1/2" L
- Drive size: 1/2"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||9.5"|
|Package Weight||1.39 lbs|
|Package Length||1.40 in|
|Package Width||2.50 in|
|Package Height||11.70 in|
|Dimensions:||1.400in x 2.500 in x 11.700 in|