The double edge pull saw is great for rip and crosscut tooth configurations. Also used for flush cutting shims and ripping thin panel material. The pull stroke action eliminates binding and facilitates a straight cut. The induction hardened teeth stay sharp longer. Also included is a quick release for easy replacement blade changes.
- Primary use - utility ripping and cross cutting
- User example - general carpenter/flush cutting door shims and remodeler/cleanout of door casing prior to laying new floor tile
- 7 point and 17 point edges for a variety of ripping and cross cutting applications
- Ideal for flush cutting PVC
- Push button blade release allows for compact storage
|Teeth per Inch||N/A|