Protect your outdoor wood projects from rot and mildew damage with this brown preservative solution. Use it to treat your decks, fences, doors, millwork, plywood, sash and end cut. As a brown, ready-to-use solution, this product is ideal for wooden surfaces where you want to achieve a brown tint. You can even recoat the surface for better protection. Apply this solution with a brush on dry, previously clean wood surfaces so that you can spend your time enjoying your outdoor space, instead of repairing or re-treating your investment, the following year.
- Paintable wood preservative and water repellent for above ground, exterior use only
- Contains zinc Naphthenate providing permanent protection for wood against rot, mildew, fungus and insects
- Ideal for use on decks, sashes, doors, fences, or any wood or plywood exterior surface
- Can be used to protect pressure treated lumber and end cuts
- Harmless to plants when dry, suitable for horticultural lumber and flower boxes
- Must dry 48 hours before painting
- 946 ml