Write Me Up!
Glass tile message boards have surfaced at the latest design shows. Score this hot trend with Home's new peel and stick glass tiles and dry erase markers. Fast, easy, and fabulous.
What you'll need:
- peel and stick Frost glass tiles
- peel and stick Putty glass tiles
- metal transition strip (used on floors)
- 3/8" good one side plywood
- Beauti-Tone alkyd primer 1831-870
- silicone glue (clear) 2034-391
- picture hanging kit 2355-436
- dry erase markers 7227-529/583
- Determine the size and tile pattern of your message board, and cut the plywood to size.
- Prime the plywood with alkyd primer.
- Peel and stick the tiles to the board.
- Cut the metal strip to frame the board with mitred corners. Attach frame with silicone adhesive.
- Attach a picture hanging kit to the back, and hang.
Love this idea! Simply place a self-adhesive
glass tile on any door as a mini message
centre, or use it as a fantastic organization tag!
Create Easy Elegance
Revitalize any kitchen or bath décor with vibrant, artisan glass tiles. And do it the easy way - just peel and stick for instant style and radiance. Let new Aspect glass tiles reflect your individuality with a striking expression of elegance.
Aspect Glass tiles are now available in four new modern, unique colours.