Durable and stable, Lynden Door Prefinished Hardboard doors arrive ready to install with a professionally applied, uniform finish that will keep them attractive and easy to maintain. A variety of finishes are available, covering the spectrum from light to dark in smooth, textured and traditional embossed hardboard. Designs that fit a variety of spaces in both modern and traditional styles.
- Alpine Oak model
- Pre-finished, hardboard bifold door
- Closely resembles natural, stained oak woodgrain
- Features a smooth and durable finish with added UV topcoat; easy to maintain and prevents against scratches
- Hollow core
- Door facings contain No Added Urea Formaldehyde (NAUF)
- Durable and stable
- Ready to install
- Door (pre-machined for a 2-3/4" backset)
- Hinge-side jamb with doorstop loose
- Lock-side jamb with doorstop loose, morticed for the strike plate
- Header with doorstop loose
- Chrome hinges
- 28" x 80"
- Thickness: 1-3/8"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||1.38"|
|Assembled Product Width||28"|
|Assembled Product Height||80"|
|Right Hand / Left Hand||N/A|