A rubber grip provides extra stability and control for this OLFA® utility knife. It is not only sturdy, its’ handle is resistant to acetone. The knife has a slim shape that makes it easy to grasp and to fit in most pouches. Grab this utility knife when you need to cut construction materials including drywall, linoleum, carpet, flooring materials, insulation, and roofing materials. Good For: Applications such as flooring, drywall and roofing repair or replacement. Cuts carpeting, linoleum, drywall, roofing shingles and more.
- Cushioned, anti-slip rubber handle
- Comfortable, ergonomic grip
- Stainless steel blade channel
- Tethering hole helps avoid loss
- Pre-loaded with 25% sharper 18 mm ultra-sharp black snap-off blade
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||1.100in x 3.600 in x 8.700 in|