Linked to the Craftsman movement but with a twist, the Benton 5-panel raised molded profile from Lynden Door employs traditional bead and cove style sticking, which brings a stylish sophistication to any interior space.
- Benton model
- 5-panel, raised molded profile features traditional bead and cove style sticking, bringing a sophisticated detail to an interior space
- Raised, smooth panels are made from moulded, high-density fibreboard
- Wide top and bottom rails allow trimming of up to 1" on each end
- Hollow core
- Resists shrinking, swelling, cracking and joint separation
- Door facings contain No Added Urea Formaldehyde (NAUF)
- Door (pre-machined for a 2-3/4" backset)
- Hinge-side jamb with doorstop loose
- Lock-side jamb with doorstop loose, morticed for the strike plate
- Header with doorstop loose
- Chrome hinges
- 18" x 80"
- Thickness: 1-3/8"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||1.38"|
|Assembled Product Width||18"|
|Assembled Product Height||80"|
|Right Hand / Left Hand||N/A|