The Copper II Wood Preservative from Armor All® is a green paintable solution that provides protection against rot and mildew on above ground exterior lumber such as sashes, doors, millwork, fences, windows and plywood. It is formulated for projects where a “soft green” finish that matches a typical pressure treated lumber colour with no after-coat of paint is desired. Ideal for greenhouse and garden timbers housing non-food producing plants. 3.5 L.
- Green paintable solution for a "soft green" finish
- Provides protection for wood and canvas against rot and mildew
- Copper Naphthenate based formula (2% copper)
- For above ground, exterior use only: sashes, doors, millwork, fences, windows, plywood, etc.
- 1 L covers approximately 215 sq. ft. (20 sq. m.) of finished lumber
- 3.5 L
Info & Guides
|Package Weight||7.23 lbs|
|Package Length||6.80 in|
|Package Width||7.10 in|
|Package Height||7.60 in|
|Dimensions:||6.800in x 7.100 in x 7.600 in|