Stone will always be a popular design feature for exterior and interior projects. Traditional stone methods can be extremely heavy, messy and difficult to install. Quality Stone offers anyone the ability to add the authentic stone look quickly and easily. Quality Stone products are developed in Canada to perform long-term in all the varying Canadian climates. Easy and clean to work with, many different projects have been enhanced with Quality Stone. This stone panel siding is extremely lightweight at approximately 1 lb/sq. ft and install easily with screws (not included) and can be cut with any saw blade (sold separately). This siding offers up to R6+ thermal insulation and great acoustics bring more value to your project. The versatility products from Quality Stone offer mean they are perfect for homeowners and professional users alike.
- Specialized high-density polyurethane
- Moulded from real stone
- Natural stone look on corners
- Lightweight; approximately 1 lb/sq. ft.
- Highly impact resistant
- Up to R-6+ thermal insulation
- ClimateShield coating for long-term exterior performance
- Tongue and groove design allows for easy installation
- Staggered ends to hide panel joints
- Randomly coloured for no visible panel repeat
- Vented panel back for air/moisture flow
- Typically installed with screws (sold separately)
- Should be alternated with right hand corner panels, HH #2758-004 (sold separately)
- Covers approximately: 1 sq. ft.
- Approximately 24-1/2" x 6"
- Staggered return: 0"/1"
|Dimensions:||27.700in x 7.000 in x 2.700 in|