The Drolet ECO-55 pellet stove offers a balance of clean, efficient heating with durable, high-quality components: top-rated Canadian steel, ceramic glass imported from Germany and a stainless steel heat exchanger. Nothing is complicated. It has an intuitive electronic control and easy-to-use thermostatic control. Cleaning is a breeze, with access to components that are removable without tools. Both installation and operation are effortless. With an 80 lb (36 kg) hopper, it offers up to 69 hours of autonomy (up to 138 hours with the optional hopper extension). This pellet stove has been tested for the extreme conditions of Canadian winters but also suits regions with a milder climate.
- Cleaner burning
- Very quiet exhaust blower
- An extra combustion blower for less ash buildup in the burn pot and quicker ignition
- Normal and full convection speed on each burn level for more adjustability
- Igniter is easily accessible below the burn pot, it can be replaced from the front of the unit and the burn pot can be lifted without tool
- Easier to clean with the help of tool free removal cleaning access panels
- Internal pre-gasketed cleaning traps - the homeowner no longer has to replace the ceramic paper gaskets that were rather easy to damage upon cleaning
- Bigger heat exchanger for increased efficiency
- Approved for mobile home
- Fuel type: pellet (premium grade or better)
- Heating area: 500 - 2,000 sq. ft.
- Hopper capacity: 80 lb
- Average particulate emissions rate: 0.96 g/h
- Maximum burn time: 50 h
- Burn rate: 1.2 lb/h - 4.7 lb/h
- Maximum heat output rate: 39,260 BTU/h
- Combustion technology: top feed (pellets fall into the burn pot)
- Recommended chimney diameter: 3"
- Type of chimney: ULC/ORD-C441, CAN/ULC S609, UL 641 (TYPE L)
- Canadian standard (emissions): CSA B415.1-10
- Canadian standard (security): ULC S627
- Overall: 25-1/8" W x 24-7/8" D x 36-1/8" H