The Escape 1800 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. This pedestal model is an east-west model that accepts logs up to 20 inches long. It comes with a top heat exchanger that allows the user to clearly maximize the benefits of its optional blower. The stove's brushed nickel door gives it just the right touch of style. Recommended for areas from 500 to 2,100 sq. ft., its features include: an easy-to-access ash drawer; heat exchanger; air-wash system; and very low clearances to combustible materials.
- Recommended surface: 500 to 2,100 sq. ft.
- Maximum output - EPA test wood using soft wood: 32,200 BTU/hr
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood (hardwood): 75,000 BTU/hr
- Metallic black colour
- Width: 25.625" x depth: 26.75" x height: 32.625"
- Width: 21" x depth: 16.5" x height: 12"
- Glass with cast iron frame door
- 6" flue pipe diameter
- Minimum chimney height: 12'
- Maximum log length: 20"
- 5/16" steel thickness
- (single wall pipe) Back - 15" Sides - 17" Corners - 10" Top (measured from floor) - 84" (double wall pipe) Back - 6" Sides - 17" Corners - 5" Top (measured from floor) - 84"
- High efficiency wood stove recommended for areas of 500 to 2,100 sq. ft.
- Metallic black freestanding pedestal model
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Heat exchanger included
- Air-wash system
- Very low clearances to combustible materials
- Optimum efficiency : 77.2%
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards by an accredited laboratory (CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- 130 CFM blower with variable speed control HH #5531-820
- Heat sensor thermodisc to turn on and off the blower HH #5531-793
- Heat reclaimer fan HH #5531-780
- Firebricks 4.5" x 9" x 1.25" HH #5540-391
- Metallic black aerosol paint #AC05959
- Silicone and door gasket replacement kit #AC06500
- Glass gasket replacement Kit #AC06400
|Dimensions:||28.500in x 29.000 in x 40.500 in|