The A. Richard fine grit corner sanding sponge is re-usable, reversable (3 sided), versatile and can be used wet or dry. It is designed to get into corners with ease. Lasts longer than sandpaper, saving you time and money.
- Fine grit
- 3 sides
- Resistant: lasts longer than sandpaper
- Reusable: rinses clean with water
- Versatile: use wet or dry
- Produces near perfect corners
- Eliminates gouging produced by the edges of pole sanders
- Rigid to produce smooth, tight corners
- Flexible to sand slightly imperfect corners
- Use with HH #1078-599
- 2 1/2"
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Height||2.5"|
|Dimensions:||2.100in x 3.700 in x 10.100 in|