Among the most compact designs on the market, the Fox wood stove heats up to 1,200 sq. ft. with a maximum heat output of 45,000 BTU/H. Non-catalytic and EPA certified at an emission rate of 1.7 G/H, this model efficiently heats smaller spaces. The cast iron door superimposed with steel sheets and is embellished with a fox. Packaged in a rigid cardboard box for ease of transport, this appliance requires simple assembly. This model features: steel legs, an air deflector, ash lip and air damper.
- Fox model
- 45,000 BTU/H
- Up to 5 hours burn time
- Holds up to 17" logs
- Cast iron door is superimposed with steel sheets and embellished with a fox
- EPA certified; average particulate emissions rate: 1.7 G/H
- Mobile home and alcove installation approved
- Assembly required
- Firebox volume: 1.55 cu. ft.
- Heating area: 250 sq. ft. up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Made in Canada
- Overall: 18.5" W x 27" D x 28.5" H
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||27"|
|Assembled Product Width||18.5"|
|Assembled Product Height||28.5"|
|Package Weight||230.00 lbs|
|Package Length||21.20 in|
|Package Width||30.90 in|
|Package Height||22.90 in|
|Dimensions:||21.200in x 30.900 in x 22.900 in|