This gravity-feed spray gun is designed to provide optimal atomization and particle size, helping to ensure consistently high-quality finishes on automotive and carpentry projects. The 600 mL acetal cup allows viewing of the fluid level while providing chemical resistance and easy cleaning. The stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle are compatible with even the most advanced coatings. An in-line filter removes dirt particles from coatings, helping to prevent preventing defects. This spray gun includes adjustable fluid and pattern controls. It features a polished body for easy clean-up, in-line 80 mesh filter and stainless steel needle and nozzle for long corrosion-resistant life. HVLP increases transfer efficiency and decreases paint consumption. 6.0 avg. SCFM requirement at 40 PSI.
- HVLP increases transfer efficiency and decreases paint consumption
- 600 milliliter acetal cup allows viewing of paint fluid level while providing chemical resistance and easy cleaning
- Stainless fluid needle and nozzle is compatible with today's advanced coatings
- In-line filter removes dirt particles from paint preventing paint defects
- Designed to provide optimal atomization and particle size
- Produces and fine finish for most automotive, furniture and equipment painting
- Adjustable fluid and pattern controls
- Fluid delivery: gravity
- Fluid nozzle: 0.055"
- Paint viscosity: low-med
- Fan pattern: 1.5"-10"
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPS(M)
- Cup size: 20.3 oz
- Air consumption: 6.2 scfm at 40 psi
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||6.100in x 8.100 in x 9.000 in|