Place the Wall hugger VegTrug along a fence or wall to create a tidy and convenient vegetable growing area in a very small space. It's deeper at the back for large plants like tomatoes, and shallower in front for greens, herbs and other small plants. Grow plants at an easy working height; no bending or kneeling to plant, tend and harvest. The elevated bed means no weeds and fewer pests, too. Great for apartment or condo dwellers with limited space and you can take it with you if you move! Includes a fitted fabric liner to keep soil contained while letting excess water drain. Plastic feet protect wood from wet surfaces. Quality construction and easy assembly. At 32” tall, it is a comfortable working height, whether you prefer to tend it from a standing or seated position.
- Cedar wood
- Food safe, no harmful chemicals used
- Easy assembly
- Easy working height, no more bending or kneeling
- Feet covers to protect wood
- Keeps produce away from slugs and animals/pets
- Place in front of wall or fence for vertical growing
- Ideal for narrow spaces
- Can be easily netted or covered if necessary
- Unique 'V' shape allows deep rooted products
- Will hold 3 x 60 litre bags of compost or soil
- Fitted membrane liner
- 41" W x 18" D x 32" H
- Internal depth of V section: 16.5"