Turn basic science experiments into a ghoulish affair!
What You'll Need
- Home Bond white glue 2020-510
- Borax powder 4510-274
- food colouring
- measuring spoons 4142-948
- measuring cups 4142-261
- 2 mixing bowls
Step By Step
- Into one bowl, measure a half cup of white glue and a half cup of water. Add food colouring to create your favourite colour of slime.
- In the second bowl, measure one cup of warm water and one teaspoon of Borax powder. Stir to mix.
- Slowly pour the glue mixture into water. You will see the slime being created. Lift the slime out of the water, and knead it in your hands to slightly firm up. (Note: This doesn't take long. Ignore the extra water left in the bowl.)
- Place the slime in a zip lock bag and store in the fridge.
Note: Slime is not edible so please do not eat it. To clean up dried slime, soak with water. Keep slime in fridge or it will grow mould. Gross!