Patented easy squeeze mechanism. Lightweight diecast aluminum design and steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort. Nickel chrome plated steel magazine and core provides smoother, more durable sliding surface for staples.
- Comfort grip handle, steel handle with over-molded rubber for comfort
- Lightweight die cast aluminum design, over a half pound lighter while providing a more rigid, durable frame
- Convenient bottom loading, allows quick and easy reloading
- Breathable anti-jam magazine, clears jams without tool disassembly
- PowerCrown staples, for less buckling
- Nickel chrome plated steel magazine and core, provides smoother more durable sliding surface for staples
- Staple window, shows user what size staple is loaded
- Steel nose plate, for added strength and durability
- Bumper for added durability, protects tool during dropping
- 100,000 shot durability
- Fastener range: 1/4" to 9/16"
- Staples: HH #1072-723/1072-734/ 1072-43/1072-752/1072-798/1072-799/ 1072-800/1072-801
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||1.700in x 9.000 in x 7.000 in|