Combine the simplicity of textured, natural materials to create art with rustic cottage charm.What You'll Need:
- Cut sailboat pattern from wood.
- Stain each piece the appropriate colour: background: The Sky's the Limit boat and flag: Redwood sail: Fuzzy Mitten
- Let dry. Sand back edges with coarse sandpaper to achieve a soft, time worn effect.
- Attach the two backboards together with 3 strips of wood bridging them together.
- Assemble and glue sailboat pieces to backboard.
- Attach eye screws to back. Insert rope, and knot to hold in place.
- Hang from cleat that has been securely attached to the wall.