Looking to heat an ice fishing shack or a prospector tent? The Hunter is a recreational appliance, just like an outdoor fire pit would be, and is not certified as a residential heating appliance. Not to be installed in a permanent building (cottage, house, etc.), it must be used strictly for recreational purposes. Its rugged steel construction allows you to cook on its top and use up to 20" logs, but its light weight allows it to easily be transported on a 4-wheeler ATV.
- Black colour
- Exterior Dimensions: Width: 12.625" Depth: 22.875" Height: 23.375"
- 6" Flue Pipe diameter
- Maximum Log length: 20"
- Steel door
- 14 ga steel thickness
- Minimum clearance to combustible materials: 48" (all sides)
- For recreational use only
- Ideal for hunting, camping and ice fishing
- Not to be used in any residential or cottage setting
- Light weight and easy to be carried around
- Log length up to 20"
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards by an accredited laboratory (CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- Firebricks 4"x8"x1.25" HH# 5540-382
- Flat Back aerosol paint #AC05956
Info & Guides
|Assembled Product Length||22.87"|
|Assembled Product Height||23.37"|
|Assembled Product Width||12.62"|
|Dimensions:||13.200in x 23.700 in x 19.500 in|