The CamJam XT Aluminum Rope and Cord Tightener features Nite Ize signature, knot-free CamJam tightening and tensioning technology. Built from durable cast aluminum, this rugged combination of carabiner and cam mechanism is designed to tighten, tension, connect and secure serious loads up to 500 lb. The CamJam XT features a carabiner clip and gate on one end, and a rotating cam mechanism on the other. This clever design allows the CamJam XT to be configured in either a fixed end or a loop system with a rope or cord to securely tie down heavy or bulky loads.
- Features a carabiner clip and gate on one end, and a rotating cam mechanism on the other
- Knot-free way to tighten, tension, and connect heavy loads
- Secures loads up to 500 lb, has break strength of 1500 lb
- Fits ropes from 1/8" - 3/8" (3 mm - 9 mm)
- Safe, easy-to-use and release cam mechanism
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility loop system and fixed end system
- Made of durable cast aluminum