Suspend-It Light Duty Hanger Wire and Lag Screw Ceiling Installation Kit is ideal for suspending main tees in residential applications in an area up to 192 sq. ft. and a maximum drop of 18 in. The 18-Gauge construction of the hanger wire ensures great flexibility to handle and position, and delivers a strong hold. The galvanized finish ensures maximum durability plus resistance to rust and corrosion. The kit contains 12 units of 18-Gauge hanger wire, 30 in. long each, and includes 12 eye lag screws for wood joists measuring 1/4 in. wide x 3 in. long.
- Light duty hanger wire and lag screw ceiling installation kit
- Ideal for suspending main tees in residential applications with an area up to 192 sq. ft. and a maximum drop of 18"
- 18-Gauge construction ensures great flexibility to handle and position and delivers a strong hold; lightweight, easy to work with and great for weaving in and out
- Highly resistant, galvanized finish ensures resistance to rust and corrosion, providing maximum durability
- Designed specially for wood joists, the eye lag screws feature a self-tapping sharp point for easier, faster installations
- Kit contains (12) units of 18-Gauge hanger wire (30" L each) and (12) eye lag screws for wood joists
Info & Guides
|Package Weight||0.54 lbs|
|Package Length||0.50 in|
|Package Width||3.70 in|
|Package Height||19.90 in|
|Dimensions:||0.500in x 3.700 in x 19.900 in|