What You'll Need
- Mirror Effect spray paint 1720-069
- A collection of different picture frames with glass.
- Narrow ribbon
- Spray the back of glass with the mirror paint, doing numerous light coats. Wipe nozzle clean after each spray.
- Once dry, replace in frame. Tie ribbon to back of frame (they normally have fasteners to attach to).
- Hang on peg shelf.
- Cut a 2” x 4” pine board to length. Completely sand.
- Drill holes for pegs. Glue end of pegs 8294-650 and insert in holes (ensure they are straight). Let dry.
- Attach to wall.