Wax does not stand up to heat, making it a poor choice for use with radiant heated flooring. Masterseal® is made of rubber and will not break down. If there is a main line backup, wax will not hold much head pressure and is likely to fail. Masterseal® provides a water and airtight connection between the water closet and the sanitary drainage system. Any time the flange is lower than the finished, you need to stack multiple wax rings, unless the flange is installed "over" the floor. Masterseal® extended discharge neck will make a positive secure connection regardless of the floor flange height. Each time the toilet is removed, a new wax seal is needed. Masterseal® Wax Free Seal can be removed and reinstalled with the same Masterseal® wax free toilet seal. Masterseal® wax free is clean, quick and easy to install or remove. Impervious to mold and mildew. Masterseal® centers itself and toilet to the drain. Masterseal® all in one will, with the added membrane, cover the hole from where the sanitary pipe passes, preventing water leakage down to the floor below.
- No-leak membrane with toilet seal
- Quick and clean
- Secure: Master Seal® provides a water and air-tight connection between the water closet and the sanitary drainage system, preventing water leakage to the floor below
- Multi-use on any floor; extended discharge neck works with any floor flange height
- Long-life: rubber membrane provides more durability that conventional materials; stays sealed and secure through multiple toilet changes
- Do away with mold and mildew: rubber material provides higher resistance to the formation of organic materials
- All-in-one: universal 3" and 4"
Info & Guides
|Dimensions:||3.200in x 10.200 in x 14.300 in|