Here's a simple solution for all your great accessories that can be a nightmare to organize: scarves, purses, necklaces, coats, hats, belts, and ties. This easy to assemble rack, crafted from pine, can be customized to suit any space.What you'll needTools
- Cut the back rail to the desired length of pine (shown: 40" length).
- Rip the remaining pine in half (1" x 1" pieces), then cut into 2 3/4" lengths.
- Sand all the pieces well.
- Glue and nail the 2 3/4" lengths on the rail, flush to the bottom and space at 3 1/4" intervals.
- Sand again, and leave the pine natural or finish to suit.
To hang: Drill a hole at each end and screw into place. If you are not screwing into wood, use wall anchors to withstand the weight. Cover each hole with a screw cap cover if leaving the pine natural, or use wood filler if staining or painting.